|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Independent / Garrison|
Abu'gar (or Abu'Gar) is a jungle troll death knight located in Nagrand. His fishing gear was destroyed by the local mobs while trying to reach a good fishing hole. By collecting his replacement set of gear from across Nagrand and returning to him, he will join the hero as a follower.
- Blood Boil
- Bone Shield
- Dark Command
- Death and Decay
- Empower Rune Weapon
- Mind Freeze
No gear collected
It bein' just my luck, mon! I be findin' da best fishin' spot down 'ere, but only after da elementals and da ogres broke up all my gear.
Now I'm be needin' a new rod, reel, and da special voodoo lure so I can land da big ones hidin' in da weeds.
Thanks again for doin' me a service back dere in Nagrand, mon. Eva' since da Lich King be forcin' me into his service, all I eva' want ta do is get away an' do some fishin'.
Dis Draenor place be much nicer dan Northrend for fishin', ya know. Ya don't have ta worry about da ice, and da fish be a lot less likely ta eat ya.
I need you to come on patrol with me.
- On approach
- Catch anything lately, boss man?
- Been workin on a new rod, mon, but I can't think of a good name. Maybe "Abu'gar's Vivaciousness?"
- Maybe I should try runeforgin' da fishin' rod.
- My line neva break, mon. I be makin it from braided Dwarf beard hair.
- You wanna know da best way ta fish? Trollin'.
- You wanna know da' secret to catching the lunkers mon? Voodoo!
- Nothin' doin' today, mon. I guess that's why they call it fishin' and not catchin'.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.