|Level: 80 - 90|
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm|
Abyssal Depths is the third and last zone in the undersea region known as Vashj'ir. The Depths are home to the ancient god , who is connected to something immense beneath the seafloor. The Twilight's Hammer cult saps life energy from this gigantic being to create "ascendants" for the coming war against for control of the seas.
- 1 History
- 2 Getting There
- 3 Geography
- 4 Notable characters
- 5 Quests
- 6 Resources
- 7 Wild Creatures
- 8 Videos
- 9 Patch changes
- 10 External links
Abyssal Depths does not have much a history when it was far below the ocean's surface, least no known recorded history.
- From Stygian Bounty in Vashj'ir (above Shimmering Expanse), by taking the Verne. After that a portal at the Western Earthshrine can be used.
- From Voldrin's Hold in Vashj'ir (above Shimmering Expanse), by taking Pincer X2. After that a portal at the Eastern Earthshrine can be used.
The Abyssal Depths is the largest of the three underwater zones of Vashj'ir and found at the western most part. The Depths, as it's name implies, is farther below the surface.
|Dungeon name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Throne of the Tides||80 - 81||5-player|
|Abyssal Maw (NYI)||5-player|
Maps and subregions
Regions adjacent to the Abyssal Depths
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Shimmering Expanse||80-82||East||Via travel|
- Main article: Abyssal Depths NPCs
- Main article: Abyssal Depths quests
- Deep sea murlocs
- Faceless ones
- Giant Isopods
- Kraken (One, )
- Merciless ones
- Puffer fish
- Sea Cucumbers
- Sea serpents
- Sea turtles
- Warp stalkers
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Level scaling implemented, previous zone level: 80 - 82.