- For the class, see Ace (class). For the addon system, see Ace (AddOns).
Ace is a goblin first found on the isle of Kezan, then the Lost Isles, and finally ends up in Azshara like most of the Bilgewater Cartel goblins.
- Did someone say, party?
- Heya, <dude/?>! The word is that you're gunning for the Trade Prince's job.
- That true?
- This [Kaja'Cola] thing's got me thinking. Do we really want the competition to have ideas?
- I'd like to punch that Chip right in the kisser! I'd also like to kiss that Candy right in the kisser, too!
- Lost Isles
- Who would've thought we'd wind up here after everything we've been through?
- Looks like we're in a pretty tight jam. Think you can get us out of here?
- <name>, sit on down. The fire's warm and the monkeys don't seem to like it.
- Hey, look guys, it's <name>!
- Ace is a friend of the goblin player, and is often paired with Izzy.
- Ace is the caged goblin in the cutscene before the Lost Isles.
- Talking to Ace in Bilgewater Harbor will replay the goblin cutscene.