- Main article: Acidmaw and Dreadscale
Acidmaw is one of the two jormungars that compose the second part of the first encounter in the Trial of the Crusader - the Northrend Beasts.
- Paralytic Bite 5 yd range — Inflicts 12,950 to 15,050 Nature damage on an enemy and injects them with a paralytic toxin. Instant
- Acidic Spew 100 yd range — Deals 2,775 to 3,225 Nature damage per 0.25 second to enemies in front of the caster. Instant
- Slime Pool — Inflicts 5,088 to 5,912 Nature damage to enemy targets within the Poison Cloud. Instant
- Paralytic Spray 100 yd range — Sprays acid at an enemy and nearby targets, dealing 8,325 to 9,675 Nature damage and applying a debilitating paralytic toxin. 1.1 second cast Getting hit by Burning Bile will remove the toxin. The toxin will eventually slow movement speed to 0%.
- Acid Spit 100 yd range — Deals 5,088 to 5,912 Nature damage to an enemy. 1.1 second cast
- Sweep 15 yd range — Whirls around, dealing 6938 to 8062 Physical damage, knocks back 1.5 second cast
- Along with Dreadscale, Acidmaw appears as a legendary card for the Hunter class in the Grand Tournament expansion of Hearthstone. Acidmaw's flavor text reads: "With the help of his trusty sidekick Dreadscale, the giant jormungar Acidmaw is ready to face any knight!"