Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Ackis Recipe List|
An addon which will scan your trade skills and provide information on how to obtain recipes. It works for all tradeskills including Runeforging.
What it does
Ackis Recipe List is an addon which will scan your trade skills and provide information on how to obtain recipes. It works for all tradeskills including Runeforging.
Ackis Recipe List est un addon qui analyse vos métiers et fournit des informations sur la façon d'obtenir les recettes manquantes. Il fonctionne pour tous les métiers, y compris Runeforge.
Ackis Rezeptliste ist ein Add-on, das deine Berufe durchsucht und dir mitteilt, wie du fehlende Rezepte beschaffst. Es funktioniert mit allen Berufen inklusive des Runenschmiedens.
Ackis의 제조법 리스트
캐릭터가 배우지 못한 제조법을 표시합니다. 모든 전문기술 및 도적의 독과 사냥꾼의 야수 훈련도 포함합니다
Ackis Recipe List es un addon que escanea tus habilidades comerciales y provee información de cómo obtener las recetas. Funciona para todas las habilidades comerciales, incluida Forja de Runas.
Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
Contacting the Authors
Please use the bug reporting feature to submit bug reports. Do not contact us via Curse PM. Do not submit bug reports in comments.
Feel free to join us on irc at Freenode in the channel #arl
Freenode has come up with their alternative to Mibbit. Webchat
Where to get it
Ackis Recipe List strives to integrate with existing trade skill mods out there. If you have a request for integration, please submit a feature request at WoW Ace. We make no promises to implement the feature at all. There is a limited API documented to interface with the ARL database. If you are a developer and would like more functions, please contact us on IRC. Currently, the mod works with:
- Advanced Trade Skill Window - Screenshot 1
- Manufac - No longer maintained.
- Mr Trader
- Ideas for the mod came from FGTradeLacker (original mod no longer updated, however someone has taken over updating the recipes for it).
- Ace community for listening to my questions on the IRC channel and helping me out, and fellow mod authors for developing such great add-ons.
- Please see the X-Credits field for more Acknowledgments. Any code snippets borrowed or inspired from are credited in the code files. The main display also lists all people who are in X-Credits.
- Everyone who has helped me with localizations.
If you would like to see YouTube videos of ARL in action, please check out the project page.