We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- "Let'sget'em! Whatarewewaitingfor? Gogogo!"
Adrenaline Rush is a level 72 Outlaw rogue ability. It increases your melee attack speed by 20% and your energy regeneration rate by 100% for 15 seconds, effectively enabling the user to use energy-heavy abilities almost without pause.
Tips and tactics
- In raid situations, try to save up your adrenaline rush if you're close to fighting a boss. Adrenaline Rush and are incredible tools for improving your burst DPS. Remember to let the tank get some threat before using this, as this can easily lead to overaggroing.
- When soloing, try to use your Adrenaline Rush early on in fights — you have a much better chance to keep your target stunned and make full use of your buffs at the beginning of a fight than at the conclusion. Using AR along with and one's favorite damage moves allows the rogue to survive multiple-opponent fights that would otherwise necessitate vanishing or using sprint to retreat.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Adrenaline Rush Energy regeneration increase reduced to 60% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer affects the global cooldown of certain Energy consumers.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now also reduces the global cooldown of Sinister Strike, Revealing Strike, Eviscerate, Slice and Dice, and Rupture reduced by 0.2 sec while active.
- Patch 4.3.2 (2012-01-31): Adrenaline Rush no longer triggers a global cooldown.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now also increases melee attack speed by 20% for the duration.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
- Was 5 min.
- Was 5 min.