|Affiliation(s)||Ironforge, Explorers' League|
|Location||Old Ironforge, Ironforge|
Shortly before the Cataclysm, an Alliance adventurer delivered the to Belgrum. He and Muninn Magellas tried to decipher the tablet's phrases. He was present at the ritual in Old Ironforge where he had a speech just before Magni used the tablets. He filled in as the head of Ironforge's government for a while after Magni "died". Alongside , he greeted the Alliance and Horde emissaries that came in Magni's honor. He was very shocked when Moira appeared in Ironforge and was full aware that she outranks even Muradin and Brann in heritage.
After Magni awoke, Belgrum has stayed at his old location in Old Ironforge.
His exact governmental role and relation to the Senate of Ironforge is unknown.
QuestsThe subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
QuotesThis section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- Ye shoulda seen it, <name>! Moira comes down here ta talk to ta stone as she's wont to do in tryin' times. I left 'em alone, least I could do fer a daughter and her pa.
- Then there's a crack and a crash like ye've never heard, an' I rushed back in to see what happened. An' there's Magni, walkin' and talkin', made o' crystal from head ta toe!
- His voice rumbled like a mountainslide, tellin' us he speaks fer the land now, that he's a PART o' Azeroth. Didn't take him but a moment ta give the clan leaders a dire warning o' the Legion's return, then he up an' left fer a walkabout!
- He muttered somethin' 'bout Ulduar. I sent word to his brother Brann. Hope he kin find Magni an' get to the bottom o' this!
- This was my fault, my lord. I should've done more research on those tablets...
His gossip quotes were dependent on whether or not the player completed during the Elemental Unrest prior to Cataclysm. If the quest was not done (likely by new worgen players), he would say:
- King Magni's fate is my responsibility and my shame. I should've counseled patience instead of encouraging him! His rush to complete the ritual without understanding it cost him his life and availed us nothing.
If the quest was completed, he would say this:
- I should've broken those damn tablets the day you brought them to me, <name>, but I didn't. We might still have our king's wisdom to guide us through these perilous times.
- Though with trembling hands, he has a strong voice and when raised he can be heard throughout Ironforge.
Belgrum may have been mentioned in the book, as spoke a counselor of in order to get help against the Nightmare Lord.
| Preceded by:
Lord of Ironforge
| Succeeded by:|