|Location||The Canals, Stormwind City|
- Christoph Faral says: A warm tavern and a cold ale. What more could we ask for?
- Aedis Brom says: Hey Reese, give me an' Christoph another round.
While walking in the streets, they both randomly use any combination of the following lines.
- First line
- Ahh the Glustewelt twins!
- Battling that band of Twilight Hammer in the Morass, I could think of better places for a war.
- I miss the dwarven ale we used to get at that inn in Lordaeron. Remember that fight we started there?
- Less than a hundred of us, and over a thousand orcs. Only a handful of us managed to walk away from that one.
- Remember when Danath gathered all the mercenaries of Stormwind together and we marched to fight at Nethergarde?
- The best had to have been the look on Perenolde's face when our army comes marchin' right up to his front door. What a battle!
- I tell ye, I don't miss the Great War at all. I remember when we fought at Darrowmere. All night in the fog, lying in a muddy trench.
- Second line
- I still have the scars from that night.
- Broke both me legs that night. How could I forget?
- Aye and thanks for letting me carry my own hand back to the priests that night.
- I woke up in a bed in Northshire three weeks later. Don't remember a damn thing.
- Wasn't that the night we had to pick up my thumb and carry it in your smoke pouch?
- Was that the third or fourth time you nearly got me gutted trying one of your crazy stunts?
- I have a piece of iron in my back that will remind me of that night for the rest of my days.
- Course I remember that night. Two inches to the left and you'd be drinking with that elf, Morris. That was my best shirt, too.
- Third line
- Hehe, wimp.
- It all worked out in the end.
- Never seen anyone move so fast in my whole life.
- Let's not even begin comparing battle scars, my friend.
- You screamed like a little girl, funniest thing I ever saw.
- You can thank me anytime for making your life more interesting.
- You are constantly surprising me with what a person can live through.
- Well, you're still here. I'd say that is something worth drinking to.
- Both Aedis and Christoph refer to several Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal campaign missions, including The Runestone at Caer Darrow, Betrayal and the Destruction of Alterac and The Battle for Nethergarde.