After the Crusade
36 (Requires 34)
Scout the Scarlet Crusade camp located east of Felstone Field in Western Plaguelands.
- Scarlet Crusade camp scouted
Our victories are quickly piling up, <name>. The Scarlet Crusade, which has long persecuted the Forsaken, is on its last legs. While they still hold their monastery here in Tirisfal, they no longer occupy Hearthglen, or Tyr's Hand, far to the east.
As recently as last week, there have been reports of Scarlet Crusade activity at a small camp east of Felstone Field, but I have reason to believe that they too have been eliminated. Travel there, and verify this information for me.
Have you seen the camp yet, <name>?
Burning bodies? No survivors? I guessed correctly.
All the better! We're better off without the Scarlet taint upon Lordaeron. They epitomized all the worst things about humans.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.