- This article is about the monk ability. For the afterlife in lore, see spirit world.
- The monk must score the killing blow in order to trigger this passive. If someone else deals the killing blow, neither sphere will spawn.
- The target must be in a level range that can grant experience or honor in order to trigger this passive. Trivial mobs will never trigger Afterlife.
- Both the healing and chi spheres are only visible to the monk that triggered them, and may only be consumed by the monk.
- The healing orb is capable of a critical effect based on the monk's critical strike chance.
- The chi sphere may be consumed even if the monk is at full chi, wasting the sphere.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 28, up from level 26.
- Hotfix (2015-09-01): "Healing Sphere no longer has an excessively loud sound effect."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now always summons a Healing Sphere when an enemy is killed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.