|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "Rain of Fire's damage has been reduced by 60% and no longer generates Burning Embers."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Will now grant 's damage over time effect a chance to generate .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned, now a Destruction specialization passive. Your does not need to be channeled and will stun all enemies struck three times for 2 sec.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer increases damage. Now gives the warlock's a 6/12% chance to stun targets for 2 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Redesigned, now increases the periodic damage done by your by 3/6%, and your has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now a 2-point talent, down from 5.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The delay on the daze effect has been reduced.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): The effect of this talent will now still be placed on the victim if the caster is killed before their spell reaches the target.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Released.