- For the demon, see Agatha (demon).
Edge of Night
Agatha was present when Sylvanas Windrunner almost committed suicide. Annhylde the Caller and Agatha tried to stop her. Agatha, being the youngest of the battlemaidens in life and the most impatient in her undeath, tried to convince her by reminding her of the Forsaken, though Sylvanas did not care.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Agatha is the first person new Forsaken players meet, as she is the one that raises them back into the world of the "living".
She is present for the meeting between Garrosh and Sylvanas, where Sylvanas reveals that the val'kyr have joined the Forsaken. Agatha then resurrects the nearby fallen corpses as Forsaken, much to the disgust of Garrosh and High Warlord Cromush.
Agatha later helps the player by taking them to Fenris Isle and aids the player in fleeing when the refugees from Hillsbrad become worgen. Agatha later appears in Sepulcher and The Forsaken Front where she aids in the resurrection of Lord Godfrey and his lieutenants.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Life is meaningless. It is in the afterlife that we are truly tested.
- I long for the frozen wastes of Northrend.
- Do you feel it, <name>? The darkness surrounds us.
- The warmth of this place sickens me.
- Through me the Banshee Queen sees all...
- Different master, same insatiable thirst for power.
- In the beta of Cataclysm, she replaced a Forsaken named Lucas Bandroy.
- The names of the three val'kyr may be a reference to the three precogs in Minority Report named Agatha, Arthur, and Dashiell. In the movie, Agatha is the strongest of the three and most featured, similar to her Val'kyr counterpart.