Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Agathelos the Raging
Agathelos was a colossal armored boar roughly twice the size of a common thunder lizard, and becames even bigger when enraged. He was kept in a short tunnel guarded by several quilboar who maintained a field to keep the monstrous creature penned in.
Given that the god and progenitor of the quilboar is Agamaggan, a titanic boar, an animal such as Agathelos is one of considerable spiritual significance.
He was eventually killed and his body was left lying on blood pools to be feasted on by Groyat.
Boars are revered within quilboar culture, and particularly large and tenacious ones are seen as a favor from Agamaggan. Already a powerful creature, Agathelos has been fed Kraul bat guano, which produces a maddening effect, resulting in increased stamina and strength. The Death's Head plan to utilize Agathelos as a powerful weapon to crush all who oppose them.
- Frenzy — Increases the caster's attack speed and the Physical damage it deals for 2 min.
- Rushing Charge — Increases the caster's movement speed by 60% for 4 sec. and causes it to inflict an additional 10 damage on its first attack.
- Rampage — Inflicts normal damage plus 7 to nearby enemies, stunning them for 2.50 sec.
- Left for Dead — Inflicts 200 damage to an enemy and forces it to feign death for up to 5 min.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed as a boss. Added as a corpse.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level raised from 27 to 35.