|Title||<Pie, Pastry & Cakes>|
|Race||High elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Kirin Tor, Darkmoon Faire|
|Location||Dalaran, Darkmoon Island|
Aimee is a level 75 high elf pastry vendor in found Dalaran. She will sell players desserts and sweets from her bakery stall near the Bank of Dalaran. The goods in her stall are provided by Jaxi Sparkshine.
During the purge of Dalaran, she was sleeping under her cart.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Aimee has expanded her bakery into the Darkmoon Faire. She can be found at her own booth and lunch area between the Tonk Challenge arena and Professor Thaddeus Paleo's booth, selling her normal deserts plus a new doughnut.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Argus appears
- So many people coming and going, in and out of the shops, the bank... What's going on, exactly? I'm starting to get nervous.
- <Name>, over here! If you hear any news, please let me know at once. It takes time to pack up my goods.
- Pastries, anyone? Nothing chases away doom and gloom like a fresh, tasty treat.
Aimee was named after one of Blizzard's programmers, named Aimee Pi.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in the Legion version of Dalaran.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now also appears on Darkmoon Isle.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added in Dalaran.
|Northrend||The Broken Isles|