Aku'mai the Devourer
|This article is a strategy stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<Terror from the Deep>|
|Affiliation(s)||Old Gods' forces|
|Location||Aku'mai's Lair, Blackfathom Deeps|
The ancient hydra Aku'mai, prince of the deep, has taken up residence within the Blackfathom Deeps, which once was a glorious temple dedicated to the night elves' moon-goddess . A favored pet of the primordial Old Gods, Aku'mai has been a scourge to the Zoram Strand for ages. Drawn to Aku'mai's presence in the Deeps, the cult known as the Twilight's Hammer has gathered to bask in the Old Gods' evil presence by sacrificing innocents to the monstrous beast in order to gain favor with her twisted masters.
Aku'mai was apparently powerful enough to want to "devour the world".
Aku'mai, an ancient evil, carries within him a small measure of the Old Gods' power. This three-headed hydra is greatly feared for his mindless savagery and insatiable hunger for living flesh, but the Twilight's Hammer worships him as a divine sign that the Old Gods will soon return.
- Aku'mai — Aku'mai the Devourer, scion of the Old Gods, will devour Azeroth unless stopped.
- Venom — Aku'mai spits caustic venom at an enemy, inflicting 300 Nature damage.
- Tearing the Void — Aku'mai widens the portal, allowing more pieces of himself to emerge from the void.
- Falling Debris — Aku'mai tears at the cave's walls, causing falling debris that inflicts 82 Physical damage every 3 sec. to random enemies.
- — The venomous head of Aku'mai the Devourer.
- — One the countless slimy appendages of Aku'mai the Devourer.
- The Old Gods whispers: Savor this victory, mortal. Now that you've heard our whispers, it is only a matter of time until you belong to us.
- Unused quotes
- The Old Gods whispers: You are unworthy of being devoured by Aku'mai. Instead, our sacrifices shall tear the flesh from your bones.
- He shares in-game model with .
- The original Aku'mai was referred to as female, but Aku'mai the Devourer is referred to exclusively as male.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Updated from .