Akunda the Exalted
|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Level||110 - 120|
|Location||Temple of Akunda, Vol'dun|
Akunda the Exalted is a Zandalari troll follower of the loa Akunda at the Temple of Akunda in Vol'dun. In truth, he is a traitor and usurper: he poisoned the Eternal Spring with his abhorrent alchemy, sickening all who drank from it, including Akunda himself. He then drained the loa's power for himself, causing Akunda to forget who he was, and used the power to wipe the memories of any who opposed him. With the help of Meijani, the adventurer manages to repair Akunda's mind and uses the loa's power to kill Akunda the Exalted, freeing Akunda and allowing him to restore the memories of his followers.
- Objective of
- Curse of the Exalted — Withers the target's heart, inflicting Shadow damage. Additionally, the target's stats are reduced by 10% and Shadow damage is inflicted every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Dark Bolt — Fires a bolt of dark energy at the target, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Siphon Energy — Siphons the energy of the loa, increasing the caster's damage done by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Loa Energy — Damage done increased by 5%.
- Main article: The Perfect Offering#Notes
- Main article: Powerful Conductors#Notes
- Main article: It Springs Eternal#Notes
- Main article: Trial of Truth#Notes
- Main article: Ending the Madness#Notes
- Akunda welcomes all.
- Many seek shelter at our temple, but only those who are worthy are allowed within.
- The unreleased quest mentions Akunda the Exalted experimenting on those affected by his poison's side effects.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.