Al'maiesh, the Cord of Hope
- Al'maiesh, the Cord of Hope
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
- 181 Armor
- +1702 Intellect
- +2553 Stamina
- +437 Haste
- +788 Mastery
- Equip: If Serendipity is triggered and the Holy Word is not on cooldown, Serendipity increases the damage and healing of your next cast of that Holy Word by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Durability 70 / 70
- Classes: Priest
- Requires Level 110
- "It is said that this once belonged to the original Val'kyr."
- Sell Price: 47 80 19
This item drops from dungeon, raid, world bosses, rare elites on the Broken Isles and Argus, and Commanders at Invasion Points. It can also be found in world quest caches, PvP strongboxes, Mythic+ weekly caches, and . Lastly, it can also be discovered by using a Relinquished token purchased from Thaumaturge Vashreen.
- The item's name and flavor text are a reference to Auriel from Diablo III. She wields Al'maiesh as the Archangel of Hope.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-02-07): "Binding Heal will now properly reduce the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity while Al'maiesh, the Cord of Hope is equipped."
- Hotfix (2016-11-14): "All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.