|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Level||80 / 100 - 110 Elite|
|Health||8,304 / 673,047|
|Affiliation(s)||Undercity, Deathstalkers, The Uncrowned|
|Location||Undercity; Hall of Shadows|
This section concerns content related to Legion.
Battle for Azeroth
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
He participated in the Battle for Darkshore.
- Eviscerate — A finishing move that causes physical damage.
- Battle for Darkshore
There are times when it pays to be subtle.
- Legion Invasions
- Things are not what they seem, <name>. I suggest keeping a close eye on those around you.
- Wrathgate event done
- Oh, pay no attention to me. I'm just a messenger. The leader of the Deathstalkers certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to stand here on the dais waiting to be gutted. No need for history to repeat itself.
- Wrathgate event not done
- While Varimathras is, uh... away, I've been assigned to assist Captain Bragor in his duties.
Due to replacing Varimathras on the dais and his comments concerning the leader of the Deathstalkers, many believe that he is in fact the new leader of the group.
The updated Deathstalkers questline may also imply his leadership as during the quests, a leader was mentioned and it finished with him.
He may be related to Major Alan Hawkins.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.