- For the Firelands quest, see . For the Azsuna mobs, see All-Seeing Eye (guardian eye). For the Dreadscar Rift mobs, see All-Seeing Eye (Dreadscar Rift).
|Level||91 - 102|
|Location||Watcher's Den, Shadowmoon Valley|
The All-Seeing Eye is an observer located in the Watcher's Den in Shadowmoon Valley. Archmage Khadgar ordered Cordana Felsong and the Alliance Commander to capture it. Upon breaking its will with moonwater and the power of Elune, it was used to spy on Gul'dan in Gul'var until the orc warlock noticed and blasted it.
- Chaos Volley — The caster hurls several bolts of Chaos energy at nearby enemies. When the bolts crash down they explode, inflicting Chaos damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the impact.
- Drain Life — Drains 1 health from an enemy over 6 sec., transferring it to the caster.
- Focused Bursts — Inflicts magical damage to an enemy for 12 sec.
- Tongue Lash — Inflicts 130% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, increasing the effectiveness of any spells cast against the target by 50% for 6 sec.
- Tongue Lash — Damage from magical spells and effects increased by 50%. Movement speed reduced by 30%.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Level scales from 90 to 102. Previous level: 94.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.