- For general building information, see Keep.
The Alliance KeepIsle of Conquest, just to the west of the Quarry and directly south of the Horde Keep. High Commander Halford Wyrmbane can be found within the command room of the Keep with four 7th Legion Infantry.is situated at the southern end of the
The Keep Graveyard capture flag is located at the southwest corner of the courtyard. Capturing this graveyard can delay Alliance defenders significantly, while providing Horde attackers with a much closer graveyard to the High Commander. Both the High Commander and Keep Graveyard flag are unavailable until at least one of the three Keep Gates have been destroyed.
- Keep Cannons
- Defenders have access to twelve Keep Cannons on the northeast and northwest towers which can be used to fend off attackers, but not any intruders already inside the courtyard. Three cannons can defend the west gate, another three can defend the east gate, and three from each tower (six total) are capable of defending the center gate.
- Attackers that have entered the courtyard (via Gunship or Catapult) have access to four piles of Huge Seaforium Bombs, useful for blowing up gates. These bombs can be both picked up and carried while mounted; you're only dismounted when clicking the bomb item to deploy it, so make sure your fellow attackers know to mount up! And as a defender, make sure you put as many enemies in combat as possible to prevent them from mounting!
- Keep Gates appear to have 500,000 health each.
- Defenders gain a buff called that increases all Honor gained from killing enemies by 50%. This only applies to the courtyard and command room, not the towers or Keep Cannons.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.