Alliance Player's Guide
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Alliance Player's Guide|
The Alliance Player's Guide is a sourcebook for the World of Warcraft RPG. It was published in 2006.
Glory to the Alliance!
Draw blade and spear to battle the Scourge, the Burning Legion, and the Horde! Keep your eyes sharp and your tongue sharper as you match wits with rival political factions. Bolster the Alliance’s strengths… or prey upon its weaknesses.
A character book for World of Warcraft®: The Roleplaying Game
- Includes a wealth of detail on the Alliance, including its races and structure.
- New races, feats, prestige classes, and other game mechanics particular to the Alliance.
- Delve into the details of the Alliance’s races: Explore their society, psychology, and culture.
- Contains information on the Alliance history, Its leaders, and its current military and political structure, narrated by famed dwarf explorer .
- Short Stories & two adventures
Sword & Sorcery books are published under the Open Game License and are 100% compatible with v.3.5 rules and the d20 System. US Page Count: 160 (hardcover)
New prestige classes
- Dead Shot
- Demon Hunter
- Mountain King
- Sister of steel
- Ursa Totemic
A: No. The RPG books were created to provide an engaging table-top role-playing experience, which sometimes required diverging from the established video game canon. Blizzard helped generate a great deal of the content within the RPG books, so there will be times when ideas from the RPG will make their way into the game and official lore, but you are much better off considering the RPG books non-canonical unless otherwise stated.