|Race(s)||Draenei, Dwarf, Human, Gnome, Night elf|
|Location||Pit of Saron, Icecrown Citadel|
Alliance Slaves are level 80 elites who have been captured by the Scourge and forced to work inside the Pit of Saron. Alliance adventurers need to free fifteen slaves and kill Scourgelord Tyrannus to complete the progression quest to gain access to the Halls of Reflection.
- Demoralizing Shout — Reduces the melee attack power of nearby enemies for 30 sec.
- Heroic Strike — A strong attack that deals 150% of weapon damage.
- Have my babies.
- I thought I might die in this pit. Thank you!
- I'm so glad you're here. I wouldn't have made it much longer.
- I could just kiss you!
- You're a beautiful sight... you have no idea.
- You deserve a mighty man-hug.
- I owe you a long night of drinking, my friend.
- I'm going to return to the front of the quarry. Kill a few extra for me.
- I'd almost given up hope.
- I'll join you as soon as I catch my breath, heroes. Thank you.
- Don't let a single one of them live.
- Please, carry out our vengeance on the Scourgelord.
- When you kill the Pit Master, spit on his corpse for me, will you?
- I'd lost all track of time in this forsaken place. You're a sight for sore eyes, friend.
- Too many of us died in this pit. Far too many.
- Now is the time for revenge.
- I will find a way to repay you someday, hero.
- I can hardly believe my eyes. Thank you. Really, thank you.
- Alliance Slave lets his mining pick drag on the ground as she approaches, clearly exhausted.
- Alliance Slave nods his thanks.
- Alliance Slave offers an appreciative smile.
- Alliance Slave almost collapses as he stumbles towards you.
- Alliance Slave stares at you for a moment, clearly finding it hard to believe that you're real.
- Alliance Slave offers a quick, cynical laugh at his fortune.
- Alliance Slave raises an empty hand in toast to you.
- Alliance Slave closes his eyes, savoring freedom for a moment.
The slave will proceed to follow the adventurer around and help in combat for a short while after the following lines
- If by life or death I can repay you, I will.
- I'll fight by your side Offer them no mercy.
The slaves will give these lines after a few moments before running off
- I'm going to return to help free the rest of the slaves. Thank you again, hero.
The following event can also happen:
- Please! No more. I can't handle any more of this!
- The slave is then taken away by a Stonespine Gargoyle.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.
|Draenei||Dwarf, Human||Gnome||Night elf|