Along the Southern Front
89 (Requires 88)
I'm heading westward with Taoshi to gather the strongest I can find to confront the Sha of Hatred.
I would like you to come with me.
Let's get this taken care of so we can get down to the bridge.
- 49000 XP
- +25 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Taran Zhu says: We've done all we can here. Farewell, Gao-Ran. I will send more men as soon as I am able.
- Gao-Ran the Tempered says: Appreciated, Lord Zhu. Good luck in your hunt.
- Taran Zhu says: Come. Let us go.
- Taran Zhu and Taoshi mount up and take off.
- Taran Zhu says: It is time for us to continue westward, <name>, after the Sha of Hatred.
- Taran Zhu says: We will need more veteran Shado-Pan among us before we can confront it. We'll stop at the encampments along the way.
- They travel for a while, stopping as they near Dusklight Hollow.
- Taoshi says: Do you feel that...?
- Taran Zhu says: Yes. The Sha of Hatred has been through here.
- They start walking again, stopping at Initiate Pao-Me's position.
- Taran Zhu says: You, initiate. Where are the troops?
- Initiate Pao-Me says: Lord Zhu! They are down at the bridge, holding off a mantid attack force, sir.
- Taran Zhu says: <Name>, Taoshi, help these men get their camp in order. I'll assess the state of the bridge.
- Taoshi says: Of course, Lord Zhu.
Turn in to Taoshi. She and Pao-Me both offer quests.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.