Alpha Strike (Alliance)
38 (Requires 36)
- 1 Objective
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Reward
- 5 Gains
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 Patch changes
- 13 External links
Kill 5 Woodpaw Alphas.
- Woodpaw Alpha slain (5)
Never underestimate a threat. These gnolls may seem like simple brutes, but there's animal cunning even among them.
The gnolls run as a pack, and every pack has Alphas: The biggest, strongest, and most ruthless members that claw their way to dominance. They're the ones giving orders, so they're the ones we're going to slay now.
They reside mostly around the Woodpaw Den, pushing the others around. Get out there and push
Perfect. Any gnolls left will be simple prey, lost in the woods.
Heh...here, soldier, take your reward before I get distracted. We've got other threats to deal with.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.