|Race||Night elf (Elemental)|
|Location||Crumbled Palace, Azsuna|
- Blessing of Might — Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing attack power by 10% and ranged attack power by 10%, and restoring 1% mana every 5 seconds for 5 min.
- Divine Storm — An instant weapon attack that causes Holy damage to up to 4 enemies within 8 yards.
- Hammer of Wrath — Hurls a hammer that strikes an enemy for Holy damage.
- Retribution Aura — Causes Holy damage to any creature that strikes the caster.
This section contains information that needs to be cleaned up. Reason: Sort into appropriate quests.
- I've marked the location on your map. Go now, I will already be inside waiting for you when you arive.[sic]
- Let us make quick work of this beast, <name>!
- We have won the day, <name>. Meet me back at the crumbled palace and I shall grant you my mark.
Notes and trivia
- When a player approaches him, Alynblaze may cast a buff.
- This NPC is quite interesting as he is a night elf with paladin abilities, one of the three known individuals with this rare combination, the others being Nerus Moonfang and Delas Moonfang, a former priestess and the only one confirmed to be a legitimate paladin. The Eternal Champions also use paladin spells.
- He is tagged as an elemental instead of an undead or humanoid like the other elves in the area.
- It is unclear whether his title refers to his role as a guardian or possibly to a member of the night elven military order, the Sentinels. As such, this would be another oddity as the males were not originally members of the organization and the force was created 600 years after the War of the Ancients.
- Alynblaze may be an homage to a Hearthstone streamer with the same nickname.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.