Amani'shi Flame Caster
- Not to be confused with Amani'shi Flame Caster (Throne of Thunder).
|Race||Forest troll (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Amani'shi, Amani tribe|
Attacks and abilities
- Blazing Haste, increasing casting speed by 300% and movement speed by 200%.
- : Hits for around 3k.
- Fireball Volley-Inflicts 23125 to 26875 Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- These normally come with groups of Amani'shi Guardians which are able to dispel polymorph. A trick is to polymorph the Flame Caster, and then mind control it. This way, the polymorph will not be broken.
- To reduce their damage-output on the raid, Purge/Dispell/Spellsteal their haste buff, then interrupt their Fireball Volleys.
- Mindcontrolling them is advisable since they do great damage to the other mobs.
- They have poor melee damage and their mana pool is not big so mana draining them might be a good idea. Use , and and they won't need any tanking.
- Another trick is to polymorph them and simply to pull the Guardians far enough to the side in order to drag them out of range for their dispel-cast. But that's more risky than the upper mentioned methods and should only be used when the combination "polymorph plus mind-control" is not available due to whatever reasons.
- Mages love these mobs for the self cast buff they have, which they can spellsteal. The Buff itself will decrease spellcast by a great amount (But the global cooldown will restrict it to at least 1 second), and they can have their own fun with 200% running speed while leaving a blue flame trail.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Statistics updated for level 85 version of the instance.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.