|Occupation||Ambassador, Pirate (formerly)|
|Location||Orgrimmar Embassy, Orgrimmar|
Auditor Dawnporter collects complaints about him from the allied races.
- I really hated this tophat at first. What does a guy have to do for a good tricorne?
- But I must say... this fits real nicely on my skull.
- What do I have to do to get myself out of this job?
- I try to leave, some orc picks me up and plops me right back down here.
- I used to be a famous pirate!
- They dig me up, hand me this tophat, then tell me I have to greet all of you newcomers with a smile on my face...
- Do you have any idea how much it hurts to try to crack a smile?
- This is ridiculous!
- Psst... Yeah, you, <race>.
- Hey, can you put in a bad word for me with the Warchief? I need to get fired. Being a jerk to everyone isn't working!
As Blackguard's Forgotten Cove portrays vision of pirates, it may be referencing him.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.