|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Grommash Hold, Orgrimmar|
Ambassador Dawnsinger is a blood elf official found within the throne room of Grommash Hold in the orcish capital of Orgrimmar. She is currently acting as Silvermoon's ambassador to Orgrimmar and the Horde.
Part of her job appears to involve maintaining good relations between the blood elves and the Horde, and she has been known to dispatch agents to aid Horde forces in Kalimdor. She would also be present at the funeral ceremony of Warchief Vol'jin in the Dranosh'ar Blockade.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Greetings, <race>! I trust this day finds you well?
- Any news from home, <class>? (Blood elf player)
She is one of the turn ins for the Inscription Forged Documents quest after which she will say:
- I can't believe you sell those here, of all places. I'll swing by the cook later to pick them up.
- They had what on them? Tell the tailor my ceremonial robes had better be perfect with everything she's charging me.
She might be related to Eressea Dawnsinger, the Grand Champion representing Silvermoon at the Argent Tournament.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.