|Location||Sentinel Basecamp and Dawnchaser Retreat, Krasarang Wilds|
|Relative(s)||Ambassador Len (cousin)|
Ambassador Han is an pandaren ambassador from the Stoneplow village. He was headed to the Temple of the Red Crane to seek help from the mantid attacks, but his convoy was attacked and scattered. He now seeks help from the Horde and Alliance.
- Our envoy was making for the Crane Temple when the mogu ambushed us.
- Why were you traveling to the Crane Temple?
- We seek the wisdom of the Crane to explain the visions we have been having.
- Mantid! Mantid assaulting our homes, flying over the wall and attacking in force.
- Such dreams are expected, living so close to the wall.
- But lately, they are insistant.
- You are indeed a stranger to Pandaria.
- The mantid are the monsters beyond the wall. The scourge of the west. The evil that haunts our lands.
- Every one thousand years the mantid launch an assault on our lands to ravage them of otheir wealth and food.
- Our greatest scholars tell us we are still centuries from the next ravage, but our dreams say otherwise.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.