Ambrose Boltspark (tactics)
|Title||<Grand Champion of Gnomeregan>|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Fireball — Pretty standard, and not at all damaging, hitting for about 2k a shot.
- Polymorph — The only real threat Boltspark employs, he can randomly Polymorph any of the players for a little while. It's a good idea to try to interrupt this, or else simply dispel quickly, as he can target whoever's tanking the more dangerous bosses.
- Blast Wave — A bit more disruptive, and somewhat more dangerous, owing that any of the other Champions may be using their AoE abilities as well. Hits for about 2k and knocks the group back.
- Haste — If you've a Mage in your group, make sure they've Boltspark on focus. Spellsteal this for a 100% buff to your spell haste. Otherwise, use standard dispel tactics to avoid a sudden outpour of nigh-uninterruptible fireballs.
Once dismounted, he uses mage-style abilities, including a fireball and a polymorph. The fireball is interruptable.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.