Ambushed! (Western Plaguelands)
36 (Requires 34)
Obtain 4 Time-Worn Breastplates and 4 Rusted Swords.
As you turn around, you see the silhouettes of shambling skeletons on the stairs.
The undead aren't gone from this crypt. They were lying in wait! Furthermore, they appear to be armed with the weapons that you came looking for.
You'll have to escape from the crypt. On your way out, you should gather as many pieces of equipment as you can.
What happened at Uther's Tomb, <name>?
Attacked by ghosts? Strange. I suppose that crypt wasn't fully healed after all.
You just missed Thurman Grant... you remember, that oaf of a farmer that was here earlier. He took his men with him and traveled to the nearest farm... against my orders.
Whereas the crypt appeared empty as you went in, there are now Skeletal Flayers and Skeletal Sorcerers in the various rooms and passages (and the immediate vicinity of the grounds the crypt lies on) you need to use on your way out. They hold the swords and breastplates you are looking for. You should not have to go far out of your path just heading out, to get sufficient swords and breastplates. Despite being skeletons, they are apparently ghosts.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.