Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Title||<Construct of Life>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Location||Seat of Life, Halls of Origination|
Ammunae, Construct of Life, is a boss in Halls of Origination.
Ammunae is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Ammunae was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Ammunae, life; Setesh, chaos; and Rajh, the sun.
Although designed to reduce Azeroth to its base elements, the reordering system inside the Halls of Origination also creates new life. To that end, the construct Ammunae regulates the natural energies coursing through the facility to ensure that life will exist on a reforged Azeroth.
- Wither — Ammunae causes a random player to wither away, reducing their attack and casting speeds by 60% and movement speed by 60% for 10 sec.
- Consume Life Energy — Ammunae pulls the life and power from a random player, granting himself energy. Consuming the life energy of the player inflicts 4000 Nature damage every 1 second and stuns for 4 sec. The spell also drains a small amount of either Mana, Runic Power, Rage, Focus, or Energy from the player, depending on their class.Consuming the life energy grants Ammunae 12 Energy every second for 4 sec.
- Seedling Pod — Ammunae periodically creates a Seedling Pod in a random location 14 yards away from him. Seedling Pods have low health.
- Rampant Growth — Ammunae releases all of his stored Life Energy, transforming all Seedling Pods into Bloodpetal Sprouts and inflicting 23125 to 26875 Nature damage to all enemies. This spell costs Ammunae 100 Life Energy to cast.
- Bloodpetal Blossom — Ammunae infuses a random Seeding Pod with Life Energy, transforming it into a Bloodpetal Blossom.
- Spore — Ammunae occasionally releases a Spore from his body. This creature moves slowly and has low health. When the Spore dies, it forms a 6 yard radius spore cloud at its location that lasts for 30 seconds.
- It is perfectly possible to brute force this boss with normal dps.
- Kill the Seedling Pods when they spawn or they will stack a self healing and haste buff.
- Should a Bloodpetal Blossom spawn from a pod, use the Spore's death AoE to kill it. Do not stand in the AoE.
- Ammunae will spawn a Seedling Pod once every several seconds. You need at least one - preferably ranged - DPS to be sniping those very quickly, as they apply a stacking HoT on Ammunae.
- A few times during the fight Ammunae will cast Rampant Growth, causing nearby Pods to turn into a Bloodpetal Blossom add. If you ever get those to spawn during the fight, make sure you kill them fast - but not at the expense of ignoring the other Pods Ammunae will spawn.
- Wither can be interrupted and dispelled, so don't worry too much about it.
- Ammunae will also spawn a few Spores during the fight. Kill them and avoid the Spore Cloud they drop. You can use the cloud to kill the Bloodpetal Blossoms as well.
- It is necessary to kill the Seedling Pods to prevent Ammunae from healing. Then no adds spawn at all.
|Caster cloth chest|
|Agility mail shoulders|
- This chamber will flourish with your life energy!
- Rampant Growth
- Your life, UNLEASHED!
- Killing a Player
- Wither away!
- Waste of energy!
- The cycle continues...
- Ammunae is based on Amun, the Egyptian god of creation and the wind.
- Ammunae is voiced by Marc Graue.
- The is a rare tol'vir Archaeology artifact.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.