Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Amnennar the Coldbringer (original)
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- For the Warlords of Draenor encounter, see Amnennar the Coldbringer.
|Affiliation(s)||Scourge, Death's Head, Splinterbone|
|Occupation||Ruler of Razorfen Downs|
The lich Amnennar and his forces participated in the Scourge's assault on Mount Hyjal during the Third War. Afterward, the Lich King instructed his servant to remain in Kalimdor and expand the Scourge's influence, and so Amnennar began plans to create a base from which to strike at Orgrimmar and Theramore. To that end, Amnennar has set his sights on recruiting the recently displaced and desperate quilboar people, promising them power over death so they can repel invaders in their lands.
- Summon Frost Spectres — Summons a Frost Spectre.
- Amnennar's Wrath — Knocks an enemy back.
- Chilled — If an enemy strikes the caster, they may have their movement slowed by 30% and the time between their attacks increased by 20% for 5 sec. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Mage at any time.
- Frost Armor — Encases the caster in a layer of frost that lasts until cancelled. The thick ice increases armor, slows melee attackers' movement, and increases the time between their attacks.
- Frost Nova — Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 8 sec.
- Frostbolt — Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec.
- You'll never leave this place alive.
- I am the hand of the Lich King!
- To me, my servants!
- Come, spirits - attend your master!
- Killing a player
- Too... Easy.
During the battle Amnennar will summon 3 groups of spectres, ignore them all and kill him fast, as they will die when he is defeated.
Note: The spirits die the moment Amnennar dies and should not be worried about too much, although they can hit for a good deal, but nothing the healing can't handle provided they are kept on the tank.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed, replaced with a new version.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 37 to 45.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Level reduced from 41 to 37.