An Army's Arsenal
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
- Specter of Jam'jen slain
- Specter of Mugabu slain
It's my job to scout out the ruins to identify threats and figure out the best way in.
Two storehouses contain the majority of the valuable weaponry in the ruins.
Unfortunately, they're guarded by spectres, powerful Zandalari spirits bound to this place.
I... we need those weapons. Take out the specters so I... we can get to them.
You will receive:
We make a good team, <name>.
You and I make a good team, <name>.
Have a little extra reward, on me.
- Omi says: I'll sneak ahead to scout the area. Clear out those specters and I'll grab the supplies.
The Specter of Mugabu is found in a storehouse in the northwestern part of the ruins,performing some kind of magic on an inanimate golem in front of an altar. Upon killing him, Omi runs into the building and inspects some crates in front of the altar.
- Omi says: Alright, let's see which of this magic stuff is worth carrying.
- Omi says: Cursed idols! Tacha loves these... and look at all these reagents.
- Omi heads over to the golem.
- Omi says: Oh, and can't forget the soul-filled golem eye! Tacha turns these into hilarious little bombs.
- Omi says: And maybe a couple little trinkets for my trouble.
- Omi enters Stealth and runs out of the storehouse.
The Specter of Jam'jen is located in a building in the eastern ruinssethrak corpses and a few weapon racks. Upon killing him, Omi enters and inspects one of the racks.among several
- Omi says: Nice fighting. Now let's see what all[sic] they've got stockpiled in here.
- Omi heads over to the other rack.
- Omi says: Mostly standard Zandalari weapons here... Ooo, those look enchanted!
- Omi says: This is a good haul, <name>. I'll take the best of these for the group, of course.
- Omi enters Stealth and leaves the building.
Turn in to Omi back at the wagon west of the ruins.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.