An Improvised Arsenal
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+10 Order of Embers
- Speak with Angus Ballaster
- Battered Hand Cannon
- Hand cannon placed
- Hand cannon modified
I don't know much about blacksmithing, but I'm pretty sure this won't be enough silver to outfit all of the Inquisitors. We will need to find another way to use this.
Let us hope that Ballaster can come up with something... creative.
You will receive:
What can ol' Angus do fer ye?
Ah, she's a beaut'! Back in the navy we used te stuff our muskets with scraps when we ran outta bullets.
This'll do the damage ye need, te be sure!
Speak with Angus:
- Oy, <name>! Thanks again fer nettin' me out from under the coven's boot. We nearly got a proper forge set up here, so ye just holler if ye need anything done.
Can you make a weapon out of this silver?
- Angus Ballaster says: Hmm. Ain't much here, but I got a notion how to maximize its potential.
- Angus Ballaster says: Let me work this fer a spell. Meanwhile, I believe I spied an old hand cannon in the repair heap over there.
- Angus Ballaster says: Fetch it fer me, an' we'll see what we can do.
Search through the pile of Assorted Salvage near the fence:
- Angus Ballaster says: That's the one! Jus' toss it atop the table there.
Place it on the table:
- Angus Ballaster says: I'll need te modify this here hand cannon a mite first...
- Angus Ballaster says: Ah, there we go!
- Angus Ballaster says: All that's left is to give the girl a name. How bout we call her "Witchrend?"
- Angus Ballaster says: Oh, an' one more thing. Don't be tryin' te fire her too fast! Ye'll damage her carriage if yer not careful.
- Angus Ballaster says: Good luck, and put some witches in the ground fer ol' Angus!
Players have access to an extra ability:
- Witchrend 20 yd range — Damages enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Increases damage taken by witches of the Heartsbane Coven 0.5 sec cast (30 cooldown)
Lucille offers the next quests.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.