An Unwelcome Advisor
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Black Empire Campaign|
An Unwelcome Advisor begins the patch 8.3 quest line, the Black Empire Campaign. Level 120 Alliance players will be automatically pushed the quest upon entering Boralus after the patch goes live so long as they have unlocked Nazjatar and the Essense system.
Speak with King Anduin Wrinn in Stormwind Keep.
- Speak with Anduin Wrynn
Meet me in Stormwind Keep. We must put a plan together to uncover N'Zoth's schemes before it is too late!
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
What is it?
It would appear that N'Zoth's corruption is already reaching its way into our minds. We have no time to waste.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Time grows short <name>, and our spies have yet to uncover anything regarding N'Zoth's plan of attack.
- Anduin Wrynn says: We must take action against the Old God before it is too late. Report to Stormwind Keep at once.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: I'm afraid I have little to report, my king.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Then what is SI:7 doing, Shaw?
Speak with Anduin:
- It is about time you arrived.
- I hope you have some sense of how we can manage to root N'Zoth out of hiding. Thus far, Shaw and his spies have proven worthless.
I'm here to help.
A cinematic plays:
Return to the throne room:
- Anduin Wrynn says: <Name>, I apologize for my conduct earlier. I... was not myself.
- Wrathion says: Well, that was a pleasant reunion. <Name>, I will await you in Silithus.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Sorry to spring that on ye, lad. But before we go, I have a favor tae ask.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Anything, old friend.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I'm gonna be needin' me hammer.
- Valeera's gossip
It saddens me that the Alliance and Horde can only seem to set aside their differences in the face of total annihilation.
If we do prevail against N'Zoth, will you yet again turn your blades on each other?
- Faction intro:
- Unlocks if players have not already acquired a corrupted item
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.