- Not to be confused with Elementalist Avuun.
|Location||The Harborage, Swamp of Sorrows|
Anchorite Avuun is a level 45 quest giver located at the Harborage in the contested territory of Swamp of Sorrows. After coming to the Harborage, he encouraged its residents to make it an Alliance-only settlement.
He is watching over his dying friend, Magtoor.
I came here long ago to study our cursed brothers, in search of a way to cure their affliction.
Magtoor welcomed me with open arms. Living here, he became my closest friend.
And now, before my eyes, he is dying...
Greetings. I am Anchorite Avuun of the draenei. I am here studying the Lost Ones of the Fallow Sanctuary in the hope of being able to find a cure for their condition.
- I must find a way to put an end to the evil that Cersei Dusksinger is committing against our lost brothers and sisters!
- Magtoor, thank you for allowing me stay here with you. I'm sure that there is much we can learn from each other. And I'm eager to learn all that I can from the Lost Ones to the east.
- Why do you traffic with the Horde? Their foul ways are beneath you.
- Magtoor, I have faith that there is a way to bring the Lost Ones back from the brink. By studying them, I will find a way to cure the fel energies that have consumed them. And in so doing, I will be able to reverse the damage to the broken as well.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.