Ancient History (quest)
80 (Requires 80)
The pieces fit together to form an elegant hammer. Its construction appears to be at least partially Titan in nature.
The console inside the Archivum might have some information regarding this artifact.
Analyzing fragments... please stand by.
- Archivum System says: Fragment analysis underway.
- Archivum System says: Object identified: Val'anyr, hammer of ancient kings.
- Archivum System says: Created by the titans themselves, Val'anyr was given to the first earthen king, Urel Stoneheart. With the hammer he was to create and give life to the rest of his brethren.
- Archivum System says: Val'anyr was shattered during the first war between the earthen and the iron dwarves. The weapon's remnants were believed lost in the conflict.
- Archivum System says: Probability of successful repair by ordinary means available in this world is close to nil. Please hold while theoretical means analyzed.
- Archivum System says: Powerful acidic content theoretically found inside the being known as Yogg-Saron would account for the liquification of saronite. Submersion in this substance might be sufficient to rebind an alloy of titan origin.