Somehow, it seems to be the source of all rivers in Pandaria, with the exception of the waterfall that flows from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms into the Gilded Fan.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Hey there. I don't think you want to go down that tunnel on foot. The saurok are out in force today and they are mighty territorial.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Ever been to Kun'Lai before? It's great. Long flowing farmlands. Beautiful mountains. And absolutely nothing dangerous whatsoever.
- Egg Shell says: Hozen attack grummles.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Well... yes. There are problems with the hozen.
- Egg Shell says: Tigers.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Yes, and the tigers.
- Egg Shell says: Darkhatched saurok are very dangerous, and very powerful.
- Brewmaster Boof says: The spears are just for show. As long as we don't get out of the boat or make eye contact or get hit by a spear then we should be fine.
- Egg Shell says: Saurok are very dangerous.
- Brewmaster Boof says: It's safe. I brought and his strange companions up this way not long back.
- Egg Shell says: The "orc" tried to punch me.
- Brewmaster Boof says: You had that coming. Waving your incense about in his face... wait a minute. Something doesn't feel right about this.
- Brewmaster Boof says: Are those refugees? What's going on over there? Do I hear fighting?
- Brewmaster Boof says: These people are farmers, not fighters! They may need our help!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.