We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Ancient Protector (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Ancient protector.
|Hit point regeneration||Night|
|Hit point regeneration rate||0.50 HP/sec.|
|Build time||60 sec.|
|Normal attack:||49.5 avg (Rooted)
Full Damage Area: 2.5
|Can attack:||Air, Ground, Structure|
|Secondary attack:||29.5 avg (Uprooted)|
|Can attack:||Ground, Structure|
|Armor Type||Fortified (Heavy*)|
|Movement Speed||40 (80*)|
Spells and abilities
- Consume a tree to restore 500 hit points over 30 seconds.
|30 sec.||Heals 500 hit points.|
- Allows the Ancient to pull itself up out of the ground so that it can move and engage units in melee combat.
- Also gives the Ancient Heavy armor.
|2.50 sec.||Can move, switches to attack 2, gets Heavy armor.|
- Burrows the Ancient's roots into the ground, rendering it immobile, but allowing it to hurl enormous rocks through the air to damage enemy units.
- Also gives the Ancient Fortified armor.
|2.50 sec.||Can't move, switches to attack 1, gets Fortified armor.|
- Nature's Blessing
- Upgrades all Ancients' and Treants' movement speed and armor.
|Research Cost||Researched At||Requirements||Upgrade Time|
|150 200||Tree of Life||Tree of Ages||60 sec.|
|Patch 1.01 (07/03/2002)|
|Patch 1.04 (11/05/2002)|
|Patch 1.06 (06/04/2003)|
|Patch 1.13 (12/17/2003)|
|Patch 1.17 (09/20/2004)|