The Ancona Chicken is a chicken pet companion.
This item is sold by "Plucky" Johnson, a chicken that runs about in Tirth's Haunt, for 1. When you manage to catch up with it, he will turn into a man and offer the chicken for sale. Alternatively, killing Mad Magus Tirth will turn the chicken into the vendor NPC.
It thinks you taste like chicken too.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
Notes and trivia
- With the exception of the hard-to-get Westfall Chicken and the , this is the only chicken-type pet available to members of the Horde.
- Prior to , Ancona Chicken was sold by Magus Tirth at the Mirage Raceway in Thousand Needles for 1.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Changed from common to uncommon.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Model updated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now sold by "Plucky" Johnson instead of Magus Tirth.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Ancona creature name changed to Ancona Chicken.