And The Mole You Rode In On
100 (Requires 100)
- Return to Hansel Heavyhands
I think we've kept Hansel waiting long enough. Can you take me to him? Then we can all hitch a ride out of here on the mole machine.
- Reaching the mole machine, Thaelin runs over to the other side opposite of Hansel. He points at the Suit.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Suit! Go home!
- The Suit tips over and falls on its back. Rockets in the feet ignite and start to slowly propel it in a curve toward the entrance.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: There ye go... easy on the turn now... easy...
- Suddenly in the middle of the maneuver, the Suit accelerates and violently slams into the cave wall, destroying it!
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: GAH!!
- Thaelin crys.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: Oh, ye poor thing. You'll not be forgotten!
- He salutes.
So I guess it's safe to say my old workshop is compromised. We'll have to find a new place to set up shop...
- Over at the outer wall by the gate, the Dark Iron Mole Machine emerges from the ground as a permanent fixture.
- 3,750 XP
If you haven't finished the automatic version of yet, do so first before you leave. Also, don't forget to travel south and pick up the flight point!
Some time later, Thaelin will send a note about the mole machine.
Just wanted to let yeh know I've set up one of me spare mole machines outside yer garrison. It'll take ye to your outpost in Gorgrond whenever yeh want, free o' charge!.[sic]
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.