|Title||<First Arcanist of the Duskwatch>|
Andaris is first mentioned in an undelivered message from Ly'leth Lunastre, appointed as the new First Arcanist during the Insurrection, Andaris and Elisande collaborated on the time-locking spell wave that defeated the combined elven armies outside the front gates of the Nighthold.
Later, Andaris sent a fel crystal containing a message to Thalyssra, taunting her with Ly'leth's fate and to come face her at the Lunastre Estate. When the player and Thalyssra arrive with a few Withered to confront the new First Arcanist, they are greeted by the sight of her image holding Ly'leth in chains and the Lunastre nobles being harassed by several Duskwatch soldiers. With her fel magic, she kills the Withered soldiers in one blow and disappears.
The Duskwatch erect a barrier around the Sanctum of Order in order to keep the Nightwell breach under the Sanctum contained, after disrupting several leyline conduits keeping the barrier up, it is soon brought down by Valtrois. Oculeth then sends the adventurer to the Sanctum, however, Andaris had already noticed the disruption and interfered with Oculeth's teleportation, which sends the adventurer to the Terrace of Order instead. Thalyssra anticipated this, and the telemancy orbs used to summon Fel-resistant Withered would allow the adventurer to fight through the Duskwatch defenses. Andaris sent her personal guard Dalion to defend the entrance only for him to fall. Andaris was finally confronted before the way into the Sanctum Depths, the combined might of the adventurer and fel-resisting Withered overcame Andaris, and she was finally slain. Her death stopped the disruption of Oculeth's telemancy, allowing him to teleport Thalyssra and Khadgar to the Sanctum and secure the breach.
- Andaris Force Shield — Andaris casts a fel shield on herself that makes her immune to all damage for 30 sec, or until it is drained from her.
- Devour Fel
- Fel Bolt — Hurls a bolt of energy at an enemy, inflicting Fire damage.
- Fel Eruption — Andaris causes a fel eruption that inflicts Fire damage to all nearby enemies and kills nearby withered.
- Infernal Torment — Channels a torrent of fel energy at the enemy, inflicting Fire damage and reducing movement speed.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Main article: A Message From Our Enemies#Notes
- Main article: A Challenge From Our Enemies#Notes
- Main article: Breaching the Sanctum#Notes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.