Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Anger Management (old)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Anger Management
- You gain 1 rage every 3 seconds while in combat, and generate 25% extra Rage from damage dealt.
- For a warrior, violence is always the answer.
Anger Management is a passive Arms warrior specialization, gained by choosing the Arms tree. It generates 1 Rage every 3 seconds (or 2 Rage per 3 ticks) while in combat, and causes the warrior to gain an additional 25% rage from damage dealt. If you are in combat for 60 seconds, Anger Management will therefore generate an extra 20 Rage, as well 25% additional Rage from damage dealt.
Although the ability generates 25% extra Rage "from damage dealt," Rage is no longer generated based upon the amount of damage dealt; instead, each auto-attack provides a set amount of Rage, with off-hand weapons granting 50% of the Rage main-hand weapons do.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): No longer generates rage outside of combat.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now a specialization bonus for Arms warriors. Rage generation now also done out of combat, and now causes additional rage from damage dealt.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Now generates 1 rage every 3 seconds while in combat, instead of reducing out of combat rage decay by 33%.