Animated Bone Warrior
- Main article: Nefarian's End
|Race||Bone golem (Undead)|
|Location||Vault of the Shadowflame, Blackwing Descent|
Animated Bone Warriors appear during the first and third phases of the Nefarian fight in Blackwing Descent. They have an energy bar that slowly depletes over time. It will be reset to full if they are touched by shadowflame effects. They will 'lie down' if they run out of energy - they have far too much HP to be killed. Their damage increases steadily while melee-ing, so they should be kited. They can also be feared and crowd controlled.
- Animate Bones — Shadowflame energy animates these bones, taking 2 energy per second.
- Empowering Strikes — Melee and Ranged attacks empower the caster, increasing all damage dealt by 100%. Stacks infinitely.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Animated Bone Warriors take 33 seconds to fall over, down from 50. In addition, fewer Animated Bone Warriors spawn.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.