- Were you looking for the World of Warcraft item [Ankh]?
Automatically brings the Hero back to life with 500 hit points when the Hero wearing the Ankh dies.
Illidan, Kael, Lady Vashj and Akama can find one in Lord of Outland, chapter 6 of the Frozen Throne alliance campaign, Curse of the Blood Elves.
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
The [Ankh] was a required reagent for the Shaman spell [Reincarnation].
In the RPG
This section contains information from the Warcraft RPG which is considered non-canon.
An ankh of resurrection is a palm-sized metal sigl worn like an amulet and imbued with magic powerful enough to raise the dead. The dwarves believe that titans created the first ankhs to honor their reverence of life.
- The ankh was a symbol of eternal life in Ancient Egypt.
|Patch 1.19 (09/18/2005)
- Sell value decreased to 225 from 400.
|Patch 1.10 (07/01/2003)
- Level decreased to 5 from 7.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03): Ankh of Reincarnation is now a level 7 item.