|Race||Uldum watcher (Giant)|
|Location||Vault of Lights, Halls of Origination|
Anraphet is a boss in the Halls of Origination.
The Anraphet maintenance unit was created to man the inner workings of the Halls of Origination. In the event that the facility is contaminated by foreign entities, Anraphet will access programs designed to annihilate the intruders by any means necessary.
- Nemesis Strike — Anraphet strikes his current target, inflicting Shadow damage equal to 50% of his normal melee attack and 5850 to 6150 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Alpha Beams — Anraphet begins to channel Alpha Beams at a random player, inflicting 9750 to 10250 Shadow damage to players within 5 yards of the target's location every 0.5 second for 3 sec. In Heroic Difficulty the shadowy area of an Alpha Beam persists and inflicts damage for the remainder of the fight.
- Omega Stance — Anraphet assumes his Omega Stance, inflicting 5000 Shadow damage on all enemy targets every 1 second for 8 sec. Omega Stance also reduces the movement speed of enemies by 50% for 4 sec.
- Crumbling Ruin — After using either Alpha Beams or Omega Stance, Anraphet casts Crumbling Ruin. This ability decreases the maximum health of all enemies by 8%, and stacks up to 10 times.
When Anraphet casts Alpha Beams, he will create void zones at that player's feet. He will switch through a few players per cast. Everyone must not stand in the void zones as it deals high damage. Stop whatever you are doing and move. This is especially so in heroic mode when a permanent void zone will be created around the target area.
About every minute, Anraphet will channel Omega Stance, dealing damage to everyone. Help your healer by using a damage reducing cooldown or self-healing abilities if he/she is unable to cope.
In heroic mode, the void zones created by Alpha Beams will stay on the ground throughout the fight. The tank can kite Anraphet around to ground that is not covered by void zones. Avoid trapping yourselves within a circle of void zones by constantly moving backwards towards the door you first came in.
While survivability is important, this is also a DPS race. You need to kill him before his debuff can reduce your health so much that he one shots you. Each DPSer needs to be doing at least 6kdps.
|Spirit leather shoulders|
|Agility mail boots|
|Spirit cloth chest|
|Strength plate bracers|
|Spirit plate chest|
- Brann Bronzeberd says: Right, let's go. Just need to input the final entry sequence into the door mechanism and...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: That did the trick, the control room should be behind this--oh wow...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: What? This isn't the control room, there's another entire defensive mechanism in place and the blasted rock Troggs broke into here somehow. Troggs, why did it have to be Troggs...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: OK. Let me think a moment...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: Mirrors pointing all over the place...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: Four platforms with huge elementals...
- Brann Bronzeberd says: I got it! I saw a tablet that mention this chamber: this is the Vault of Lights! OK simple enough, I need you adventurers to take out each of the four elementals to trigger the opening sequence to the far door.
- 1/4 Elementals
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: One down!
- 2/4 Elementals
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: Another one down! Just look at those light beams, they seem to be connecting to the far door.
- 3/4 Elementals
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: One more elemental to go! The door is almost open.
- 4/4 Elemental, the beams from the platforms connect to the Vault.
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: That's it, you done it! The Vault door is opening, now we can--Oh no...
- This unit has been activated outside normal operating protocols. Downloading new operational parameters. Download complete. Full unit self defense routines are now active. Destruction of foreign units in this system shall now commence.
- Purge of unauthorized entities commencing.
- Killing a player
- Purge Complete.
- Target Annihilated.
- Omega Stance
- Omega Stance activated. Annihilation of foreign unit is now imminent.
- Anraphet yells: Anraphet unit shutting down...
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: We done it! The control room is breached!
- Brann runs to the other side of the room.
- Brann Bronzeberd yells: Here we go. Now this should only take a moment...
- Unused quotes
- Alpha beams activated. Target tracking commencing.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Anraphet's Nemesis Strike now does 75% of weapon damage, up from 50%. In addition, the damage-over-time effect applied by this ability does 15,000 damage every 2 seconds, up from 9,000.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.