Answering Their Attacks
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Experience||16,450 (at level 110)|
|Rewards||19 40 (at level 110)|
Kill sethrak in the Abandoned Burrows.
- Sethrak slain (12)
The sethrak's attacks on our burrows cannot go unanswered.
They need to learn that not all within the desert will give up so easily.
The only thing the sethrak understand is blood, so that's the language we'll use to teach them.
<Nisha pauses and looks at you, skeptical that you understood her.>
I'm saying we need to kill the sethrak here. All of them.
You will receive:
The sethrak will answer for what they have done.
Their blood flows down the dunes back to their fortress. The sethrak will think twice before attacking our burrows again.
Upon exiting the Shrouded Hollow into the Abandoned Burrows:
- Nisha says: Look what the sethrak have done to our home...
Sethrak Aggressors, Sethrak Sandscouts, Sethrak Skycallers, Sethrak Ravagers, Sethrak Wardens, and Sethrak Warbringers can be found all over the burrows. While killing them, Nisha will occasionally have more to say:
- Nisha says: We weren't prepared for their attack. The sethrak slaughter and enslave without remose.
- Nisha says: The vulpera are mostly a passive people. We travel in caravans, scavenging for supplies, and trading where we can.
- Nisha says: I warned Kiro that the sethrak would come for us soon enough. We could have been prepared... Maybe now he'll finally listen.
- Nisha says: I hope the others made it to safety.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.