110 (Requires 110)
Have you noticed a change in Jubeka's demeanor? I know she's not the warmest of warlocks, but I fear she's been more withdrawn than usual.
His fate is unknown, and it's clearly troubling our friend. The last thing she said to me, was that she felt his presence in Azsuna. Don't let her travel this path alone.
Shinfel should not have told you of my suspicions. This is my burden to bear.
Nevertheless, I am glad you are here. It would seem my fears are founded.
- 1,650 XP
- On approach
- Jubeka Shadowbreaker is found standing next to a cage holding a cultist.
- Occultist Prisoner says: It is not too late to join us...
- We must keep Kanrethad banished, no matter what the cost.
- Who is Kanrethad?
- He once held your position, Netherlord. Kanrethad was the founder of our council.
- He brought us together, despite our differences, and lead us in pursuit of greater power than we had ever known.
- I swore an oath to Kanrethad, that should he be lost to the powers he tried to control, that I would banish him. It is an oath I must keep, for him, and for everyone else.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.