Anti-Magic Zone is a death knight honor talent, available at rank 37. It allows the death knight to themselves and their allies from harmful magic. A large, stationary bubble will form around the death knight with a radius of about 8 yards, surrounding them and all of their allies. Spell damage done to all party/raid members inside of the zone is reduced by 60%, lasting 10 seconds.
- Anti-Magic Zone is extremely useful for tanks in magic-heavy fights, although not for arena. It is useful in obvious situations such as against a free-casting mage or warlock, but it should be noted that it is helpful against less obvious classes, such as rogues, where it will absorb 40% of Poison procs and Envenoms.
- Chaining this back-to-back with makes the death knight a very frightening opponent for any spell caster.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed into an honor talent.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now reduces magic damage taken by 20% (down from 40%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, there is no longer a cap on total damage absorbed, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a talent. No longer cost an Unholy Rune.